July Intensive 2019 – A Balanced Approach Yoga Teacher Training Monthlong Intensive
July 2, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 9:00 am, repeating until July 5, 2019
with Allison Ulan (director and lead instructor), Joanna Abbatt, Robin Golt, Teresa Rassenti and guest teachers.
Professional Yoga Certification fulfilling and exceeding The Yoga Alliance Standards
Join these in-depth professional training to study, practice and integrate the ancient techniques of Yoga in the Krishnamacharya traditions infused with contemporary techniques of physiology and neurology. This program focus Ashtanga and Hatha Yoga through the principles of physiology and Ayurveda. The principles covered are the 5 Element Approach, Ayurvedic Anatomy and Vayu system, Western Anatomy & Physiology, Mindfulness Meditation, Yoga History, Philosophy and teaching methodology.
200 Hour Base Certification – Monthlong Intensive
Tuesday, July 2nd to Saturday, July 27th, 2019
The program’s goals are to:
1. give yoga practitioners and yoga teachers the principles of yoga asana and pranayama which support optimal health and well-being,
2. offer thorough training in the ethics and philosophy of Yoga so the teachings are grounded in compassion, experience and application,
3. provide curriculum in anatomy and physiology to provide yoga practitioners with sound scientific information on optimal body alignment, how to work wth different body structures, functional anatomical practices and somatic development,
4. outline the basics of neurology and how applying this science aids practicing mindfulness, concentration and meditation,
5. teach and facilitate the contemplative science of yoga through yoga philosophy and mindfulness meditation,
6. teach the progressive stages of mindfulness so practitioners/teachers embody the states of karuna (compassion), metta (loving-kindness), mudita (joy), upekkha (serenity), concentration (jnana) and sati (insight),
7. outline, teach and provide participants with sound techniques to work with diverse populations. The yoga techniques in this program give graduates the tools to design programs to the needs of their future students.
Tuition rates for the July Intensive:
If paying for the full month, enjoy a discounted rate of $2500 plus gst $125 and pst $249.38 = $2874.38 if the tuition is paid in full by June 1st, 2019.
If payment is received after June 1st, 2019, the full tuition is $2900 plus gst $145 and pst $289.28 = $3,334.28.
If you are interested in this July Intensive training, please fill it out the application form below and send it to email@example.com. We will reply to you in 2 – 3 days of receiving your application.
This training program are limited to 12 participants. Studying in a small and intimate group is unusual these days in yoga trainings. This set up assures all participants receive personal attention and mentorship from the faculty to make their training a rewarding experience. We are committed to all participants leaving the training confident in their knowledge, abilities and teaching skills.
If you are interested in participating, contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone at 514-523-4006. We will be happy to answer any questions and help you begin your application process. Plus, payment plans are available. Simply speak to us to create a payment schedule which works with your needs.
Be Well and Be Yoga, Allison Ulan B.F.A. E-RYT 500 Level, YACEP Educator
For further information, click A Balanced Approach July Intensive.