Keeping Your Yoga Groove On – Teachers’ Practice and Professional Development Circle with Allison Ulan and Robin Golt
March 25, 2019 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
One event on April 29, 2019 at 2:00 pm
One event on May 27, 2019 at 2:00 pm
One event on June 26, 2019 at 2:00 pm
Mondays, 2:00 – 4:00 pm
2019 dates – January 7th, January 21st, February 11th, February 25th, March 11th, March 25th, April 29th, May 27th and June 26th, 2019
Location: Mindful Montréal – Allison Ulan’s studio.
Since September 2018, Robin and I have been offering these monthly sessions to support yoga teachers refine their yoga skills, application of techniques in the classroom and self care routines. These monthly sessions will offer you somatic techniques to work with students more skilfully and in-depth teachings in philosophy to embody self knowledge and compassion.
Fee: $20 + taxes = $23. Register and receive location address from me by contacting me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Each session is limited to 8 participants. So if you are interested in participating, sign up and pay by June 22nd to assure yourself a spot in the June 26th session. Thank you.
June 26th session’s theme will be:
Allison will guide this session on the tradition and benefit of repetition in the yoga class. We will discuss how it is connected to traditional and contemporary Vinyasa Krama techniques. So this session is diving into “to repeat or not to repeat, that is the Yoga practice question.”.
This yearlong series addressed:
- Somatic Yoga practices for body care and rebalancing the nervous system
- Alignment and asana practices for tensegrity,
- Understanding and addressing the life challenges in being a Yoga Teacher,
- Applying Teaching Methodology at different stages of learning in your students
- Pranayama (yoga of breathing) and pratyhara for balance,
- Core Tantric Philosophy practices to support your practice and teaching,
- How yoga philosophy builds confidence, stability, focus and self regulation