(English) Healthy Hips and Back Workshop with Allison Ulan
avril 22 @ 6:00 - 8:00
Un événement le avril 23, 2022 à 10:00 am
April 22 and 23, 2022 – Friday 6 to 8 pm, Saturday 10 am to 2 pm
Over this 6 hour weekend workshop, we will learn the following healthy protocols and ways of self care to align, mobilize and strengthen your lower body. You will learn how the myofascial network in your body support stability and movement. If we work with their nature, we can access ease in movement and strength from our core. We will apply these intensegrity principles to our Yoga and somatic movement practices. This workshop is about embodying the movement dynamics that are essential for back health, freedom of movement and living pain free.
YOU WILL LEARN THE FOLLOWING:
1. The anatomy of your lower body and spine so you can address your needs with skill.
2. The 5 Principles to develop stability and core integrity through understanding the rebound nature of our bodies. You will learn how to work with the elastic rebound nature of the myofascial structures in your body to apply telescopic stretching and core activation.
3. 5 sequences to release tension and create anatomical space. The different sequences will address different back conditions. You will explore the practices to address scoliosis, lordosis, kyphosis, sedentary tension patterns, pelvic floor imbalances and hip flexor (psoas) tension.
4. How proper breathing supports back health and stability. Learn 5 breathing techniques to release tension, align the spine and center.
5. Plus, you will receive two PowerPoints of the course overview.
Fee: $100 plus gst $5 = $105
To register and pay online, click here.